Thursday, August 12, 2010

Michael and Michelle, July 17, 2010

Ogden Photography was so happy to meet Michelle at her wedding site, The Crowne Plaza Hotel, San Pedro. The perfect description of Michelle is "bombshell" and she did not let anyone down on her big day. She looked gorgeous. I shot some candids and details in the room. When we all left to go to the ceremony, Michelle stepped into the frame of this window and I knew I would love this shot...
I did some traditional shots of the guys, but my favorites are always the more "candid" shots.
Michelle and Michael are so cute together. Here are a few shots of the two of them and then a wedding party shot. I love the reflection in the water.
The reception was full of great moments, but I think my favorite was when Michael thanked everyone. The dance floor was packed! This picture of Michelle dancing says it all. The maid of honor and the best man caught the bouquet and the garter, coincidence? Hmmmm.
Congratulations Michael and Michelle! And a special thank you to Suzie Bell, for introducing me!



No comments:

Post a Comment